I’m a retired engineer who used to design chips with IBM and now design trails with Mother Nature. I grew up in MT, went to college in WI, raised 2 amazing boys in MN, and have hung hats NY, NH, UT and currently AL, near Birmingham.
A few other places I have stuff:
- Some silly geeky projects: http://misterhouse.blogspot.com
- Some silly geeky videos: https://www.youtube.com/brucewinter
- Some old music: Bruce Songs
- An earlier photo blog from 2006 -> 2019: https://bruceletters.blogspot.com
- An even earlier photo blog from 2006 -> 2007: https://flickr.com/photos/brucewinter
- Son Nick’s blog: https://www.nickwinter.net